Thursday, August 10, 2017

Walking like a Spirit

Glad to say I am now legally allowed to field my custom Stampede! This regiment of Spirit Walkers is going to be unit to unlock the Stampede since they are irregular.

These guys were a blast to paint, the sculpts are smooth, crisp and have very little in the way of mold lines to clean. Some may not like the sci-fi feel that these models put off, but I am in love with them and that is really what matters.




The reddish tone on these didn't clash to much with the orange base, as the white highlights help them to stand out. Yes there is only 11 models for those who will want to tell me how it doesn't look full and they don't care for it. Thanks, but it is legal to play with and its painted so I am good!

3 comments:

  1. Well I like them, they do have a Sci-fi feel but they also have a definite spirit feel too. Who is the manufacturer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made by Mantic, they are a team from the game DreadBall.

      Delete
  2. Mantic. They're a Dreadball team.

    ReplyDelete