Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Hobby Update - Spirit Walkers WIP

Quick one today, started working on getting the regiment of Spirit Walkers ready for the table. Since my Tortured Souls are "ghostly" I needed to find a way to make these similar but to stand out on the table and not confuse anyone.

Since I have done the Stampede of bugs in a red scheme I wanted to try and tie them in together.


The model was done in the following steps:

- Ulthuan Grey Basecoat (2 thin coats)
- Wash with Bloodletter Glaze
- Spot wash in the deep recesses with Carroburg Crimson
- Highlight with Ulthuan Grey
- Final highlight with White Scar

So the soft red glaze made it tie into the Stampede but also is light enough that they will also mix in well with the pink from my main Abyssal Force!

No comments:

Post a Comment