Friday, August 4, 2017

Hobby Update - Lower Abyssals and Spirit Walkers

My furious pace of painted miniatures has slowed down over the past couple of weeks. I have been playing more games which is great, but I hate not getting things done quickly. 

The last unit that I have for my current Abyssal army is a horde of Lower Abyssal's. While I am doing MMC for this unit (I know the audacity!), painting 22 guys is a slog when I have been painting around 10 or so for my other units. 


The skin is finished and the metals and clothes are waiting for their washes. From there I can put a couple of highlights on and get them mounted onto their bases. I am using two regiment bases so that I have the versatility to play them as a horde or smaller if so desired. 

Spirit Walkers are coming along for my eventual allied Herd contingent. These are models from the DreadBall range, I removed them from their disc bases and have pinned them to some squares for painting. 


Looking to have the Lower Abyssal's and their bases all done this weekend in preparation for my next Edge of the Abyss game. The Spirit Walkers should go quickly once I figure out the colors I want to use on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment