Monday, August 7, 2017

Not All Stampedes Have Hooves!

I must say that my allied Herd have been one of the most fun projects to date for Kings of War. Using the Mars Attacks Giant Ants and Spiders has worked wonderfully. These models have allowed me to do a couple of things:

- Keeping the models within the Mantic miniatures range
- Stay within the theme and feel of my Abyssal main army
- Finding another excuse to paint these great models

The regiment of Spirit Walkers are up next but here is the finished Stampede:




Maybe I can get the Spirit Walkers done in the next day or so and have them ready for my next campaign game!


1 comment:

  1. Now I understand the Spirit Walkers completely. These remind me of an army Dan King played with a couple of years ago in Sheffield when he kicked my butt :-)

    ReplyDelete