Monday, July 17, 2017

He Shall Not Be Disordered!

The Chroneas has long since been one of my favorite units in Kings of War. I was sad when they moved him over to a Living Legend [1] unit, but multiples of this guy in an army was abusive and bad for the game. 

So it made sense to include him in my Abyssal army, just needed to find a suitable model to use for it! 






While I don't play Age of Sigmar, it cannot be denied that GW makes some fantastic miniatures. I was given a starter set by a friend of mine who owns an independent gaming store so having access to this behemoth ended my search!

I don't currently have the Chroneas in my list, that may soon change. Not on the same level as the Well of Souls, having a Breath (20) at Piercing (1) on a model that can not be disordered (Tempus) is fantastic! With a 16/18 Nerve he can also be a pain to remove at Def 5, and because he doesn't already have enough perks Pathfinder to make sure he can get where he needs to go!

2 comments: