Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sometimes.....there is just no time!

Crazy past week or so for me. Real life took over and I haven't been able to spend much time at all painting or doing anything hobby related.

Over the next couple of weeks my production will be slow with an upcoming exam for school. So we will see what the future holds for what I need to have done.

Meantime, here is an Ironclad Dreadnought that I painted up a few years back, really fun to paint, but that was before I knew the glories of airbrushing. That green would have been much easier to paint!





The only update I have for the moment is for the Mars Attacks Robot. I used Mechanic Joe for this one as at Adepticon we will have 2 others piloted by Martians, so Earth needed its own!


Until next time!

Happy Painting - Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment