Friday, February 27, 2015

Kings of War Update #2 - Golems!!!

So I have my first unit of Golems based and to a "playable" standard in terms of painting. Snow will be added to all the models once the army is done.


To paint these I did the following:

Stone Body

- Primed w/ Vallejo Black Primer
- Basecoat w/ VMA German Grey (Airbrush)
- Zenthial Highlight of VMA Base Grey (Airbrush)
- Drybrush w/ VMC Stonewall Grey

Gold

- Bascoat w/ VMA Rust
- Wash w/ Serphim Sepia (GW)
- Drybrush w/ Gehenna's Gold (GW)

This will get them to a point where I am not embarrassed to play with them on the table. Once the army is done if I have time, I can go back and do some details.

Next up we have a unit of Gargoyles that are awaiting their paint this evening.


That's it for this installment. Hopefully we will have this unit of Gargoyles and a Mortar painted before the end of the weekend.

Until Next Time,

Happy Painting - Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment