Wednesday, February 4, 2015

SAGA Normans Update #1: Norman Leader

I have far too many projects going on right now and it has been hard for me to get into my SAGA force since I started this blog. But I wont give up!

Here are a few WIP shots of the Norman Leader for my all mounted force.



Some simple colors really. I wont use this color combination on any of the Hearth-guard that will make up the rest of my force initially. The gold was also be used only on the weapon hilts where I feel its appropriate. He is about 90% done with only the straps to highlight, eyes painted, and painting some wood grain on the back of the shield.

The horse he came with has to be re-based. After talking with a friend of mine who plays SAGA he suggested that I mount the general on a larger base. The model came with a 25mm cavalry base, but I will be putting him on a 50mm with some display elements included.

No comments:

Post a Comment