Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mars Attacks Update: Sidney Rose on Henry and Martian Mutant Ant

Some more progress on the Mars Attacks miniatures that I have been painting. These models have so much character and really do get the painting juices flowing!

The Mutant Ant was particularly fun and challenging to paint and make look right. With the whole figure being red you really have to play on the highlights of the armor plates of the body.




As for Sidney Rose and his huge pet flea Henry, this was the most unusual model that I have painted. For being a single piece PVC model, it was easy to clean and a blast to paint. Again I cant stress the character of these models enough and lend themselves to quick or detailed painting.

Forgot to paint the eyes.....




Well that's it for now, hopefully you have been enjoying these miniatures and my blog in general.

Until next time,

Happy Painting - Joe

2 comments:

  1. He looks great. Do you play as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly not as much as I would like. I do enjoy the game and miniatures though.

    ReplyDelete