Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mantic Games - Enforcer Plastics

One of the perks of working for a gaming company is that sometimes you get your hands on models early, and this past week I was able to get a set of the new Peacekeeper plastics from the Enforcers Deadzone range.

Now some KS backers will already have these but they will be released in next month to all trade stores.

Here is a couple of pics of the sprues:





With these models in hard plastic more conversions are possible and more freedom in how you want them posed, much better than plastic resin in my opinion.

You will also notice that there is no pesky round disk at the feet of these models, and that is AWESOME! Now I can put my Enforcers (and future models from our ranges) onto scenic bases or use them in dioramas. 

My first Enforcer Peacekeeper is ready for priming:



Very cool model, goes together great, and would make a fantastic alternative to a Space Marine terminator. I will hopefully have paint on this fella in the next couple of days, thinking about a deep yellow with a contrasting black scheme....

Till next time!

Happy Painting - Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment