Friday, March 13, 2015

Kings of War Update #4 - Clash of Kings Army Complete!!!

Well I did it, under 3 weeks to fully assemble, prime and paint my Kings of War army for the Clash of Kings at Adepticon next Thursday.

It was a great challenge for me, I don't recommend this as a usual thing, but I think everyone should experience something like this. Its great for discovering new short cuts to getting units done, and you are also more in touch with how the piece will look as a whole. I know my next army I do I will be more knowledgeable about color selection, basing and overall feel.


Not the greatest picture, I will have a nice session of pictures when we arrive at Adepticon. But for now this is what we have.


While these are far from my best work, I think the color selection and basing really helps the golems stand out. 

Now its time to relax with my wife and son until I leave for the 11-12 hour journey in the Penske truck on Tuesday. Hope to see some new faces this year and really looking forward to the Clash of Kings.

Until Next Time,

Happy Painting - Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment